Tuition & Financial Aid
- Your cost of attendance will be determined by the USC Financial Aid Office and will reflect tuition, all mandatory fees and, in some cases, certain allowances for living expenses.
- You must apply for federal loans and work study through the USC Financial Aid Office (FAO). You must apply for nursing scholarships through the Department of Nursing. Department of Nursing scholarships are determined separately from the USC FAO and, therefore, may not be included on your initial financial aid award letter from the USC FAO.
- Tuition and fees are charged per semester; all aid is disbursed in halves per semester.
- A non-refundable $280 commitment fee is due upon enrollment and $200 is applied to your first semester’s tuition charges.
- All financial aid amounts are subject to change.