Earn Your Master of Science in Nursing OnlineEarn Your Master of Science in Nursing OnlineEarn Your Master of Science in Nursing Online
Become a Nursing Leader With USCBecome a Nursing Leader With USCBecome a Nursing Leader With USC
Our master’s degree program in nursing at the University of Southern California is accredited by both the Commission on College Nursing Education (CCNE) and the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
Nursing@USC, the online Master of Science in Nursing program from the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Department of Nursing, offers a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program that prepares advanced practice nurses to provide comprehensive care to individuals and communities.
Designed for registered nurses who hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least one year of clinical experience, the program prepares aspiring FNPs to treat physical and behavioral health, address social and environmental factors, and lead positive social change.
As Nursing@USC student, you can:
- Attend live, online classes taught by USC faculty
- Access coursework 24/7, both on- and off-line
- Build relationships with classmates worldwide
- Complete clinical placements in your own community
- Earn a CCNE-accredited MSN in as few as 21 months
- Join the Trojan Family — a network of more than 375,000 USC alumni
Please fill out this brief form to receive more information about this program from our admissions team.